Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Shop Inventory / New Year's Resolution

A Happy and a Healthy New Year to all. I normally don't make NY's resolutions but this year I've decided that I will and I will go public with it (perhaps that will help keep me on track). For 2011 & beyond, I'm determined to be more technologically up-to-date. I will keep my blog updated, I will stay on top of things at Ravelry. I will update BitsyKnits.com regularly and I will add new inventory to my Etsy shop throughout the year.

As I get older, I find myself reminiscing about the days before we were all connected, all the time. I do realize that this is now the way of the world. Although I spend my days using technology passed down through centuries, it's time to start including the technology created in the last decades.

So I will do my best to stay connected the new fashioned way. Look to hear from me more often with thoughts about knitting, spinning and life. Oh, and so far, so good. I have been on Ravelry and checked in at all my groups, there is new inventory available right now in my shop, just click this post's title and last but not least, I've posted my first blog entry for the year. Not too much on the pertinant topics but hey, its a start. Let's see if I can keep it up. Knit On, Bitsy

No comments: