Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Phatfiber - Precious Gems

Kido Lame in colorway "Precious Gems"

I'm so excited about the yarns and fiber I dyed for the February Phatfiber Box. I have a wonderful new base yarn called Kido Lame. It is a lace weight kid mohair stranded with a gold metallic thread. The superfine kid mohair simply loves the dye pot and the results are astounding. Kido Lame knits up very much like other lace weight kid mohairs on the market and can be substituted in almost any pattern.


85% BFL/15% Silk Top
Soft Silk 50% Silk/50%Merino

I've included pictures of the luxury yarns and fiber that I've dyed up in the Precious Gems colorway as sampled in the Phatfiber Box. Special for blog readers until February 28, 2011, the code GEMS15 at checkout will take 15% off anything in the BitsyKnits Etsy shop.
.
On other fronts, I've begun to finalize my festival schedule for 2011. Details on where you can see all BitsyKnits yarns and fibers in person as well as the current calendar of classes I'm teaching can be found as always at BitsyKnits.com
.
Oh, and 1 last note for all you Spinolution fans... I have a Spinolution Hopper with just a few hours of use on it being sold as a demo wheel - full factory warranty, 3 bobbins, 8 oz. art yarn flyer, the works, all at a deeply discounted price. Feel free to contact through the website for pricing information and to receive a PDF sales flyer with pictures of the wheel.
.
Knit On, Bitsy















































2 comments:

madeleine gaterud said...

hi

i wonder weher you can by kido lame yarn?
i cant find it in sweden anymore. : (

madeleien

madeleine gaterud said...

hallo

i wonder where you by your love yarn.kido lame?
cant find it in sweden anymore : (

madeleine